Vegan recipes are affordable, limitless, and mouth watering when you have someone to guide you through the process.
This mushroom toasada explodes with flavor!
- Tostada (Pueblo London brand)
- Baby Bella sliced mushrooms
- Yellow and red pepper
- Pinto or black beans
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
1. Place tostada(s) on a dinner plate
2. Sauté the mushrooms, yellow and red pepper in coconut oil in a pan. Stir for 5 min then add the canned beans last and stir together for 1 min.
3. Take a spoon is salsa and place it in only in the middle of the tostada(s). It will spread on its own when you add everything else.
4. Layer the sautéed veggies on top of the salsa.
5. Add sliced avocado and cilantro last.
6. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and squeeze lime on top.
Enjoy and share with friends!!