Vegan recipes are affordable, limitless, and mouth watering when you have someone to guide you through the process.
This mushroom toasada explodes with flavor!
- Tostada (Pueblo London brand)
- Baby Bella sliced mushrooms
- Yellow and red pepper
- Pinto or black beans
- salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
1. Place tostada(s) on a dinner plate
2. SautÃ© the mushrooms, yellow and red pepper in coconut oil in a pan. Stir for 5 min then add the canned beans last and stir together for 1 min.
3. Take a spoon is salsa and place it in only in the middle of the tostada(s). It will spread on its own when you add everything else.
4. Layer the sautÃ©ed veggies on top of the salsa.
5. Add sliced avocado and cilantro last.
6. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and squeeze lime on top.
Enjoy and share with friends!!