Do you love to write about your passion for fitness and yoga?Â
Are you an experienced writer or have you dreamed of writing? who would love to get your articles published on an international fitness & yoga blog?
We would love for you to contribute to our blog! We feel that everyone has knowledge and wisdom to share with the world. Our mission is to help others and spread wellness. We can help you with your writing goals.
Email bill [at] namafit.com to submit articles for consideration
There is so much information out there about this industry, it can be hard to really get a focused story about topics that interest us most. We at Namafit want to change that by sharing the best of the best articles related to the industry from all perspectives- instructors, owners, clients, trainers, staff and more!
Keep in mind:
- Write about what you know. Are you a lifelong yogi or an M.D.? We want to hear what you have to say about your area or expertise!
- Be original: Posts must be unique to mindbodygreen. Posts must not have been published elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or slated for distribution on other sites.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [http://facebook.com/mindbodygreen]
- Write a tight opening: Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about?
- Write articles about familiar topics. Relax and tell your stories. We can’t wait to hear your voice.
- Read through our blog and think of ideas that haven’t been covered yet, or give a new take on a popular topic.
- Please give credit to other sources. If you reference any data, photos, quotes, or content from other authors or sites, please give credit where credit is due.
- Use a catching title! Grab the readers with a title that makes them want to read your article.